Q: I was in a car accident in Las Vegas. What should I do to protect myself?
There are several things you should do if you were recently in a car accident.
- Call the police and report the car crash.
- If you are able, take photos of the area and both vehicles while at the scene.
- Take the other driver’s information and insurance information as well as any other witnesses.
- Do not talk with anyone about fault, the facts, or your potential injuries.
- If you need to, go to the hospital; accept a ride via ambulance. If you do not need emergency care, go to a Quick Care or other quick service provider and and get checked; Use your health insurance to pay for this if available.
- Write down the events as you remember them so that it stays fresh in your mind; Write “attorney-client privilege” at the top of that writing.
- Call and make an appointment with the law firm of Boley & AlDabbagh at 702-435-3333 and retain counsel.
- Be diligent about attending all prescribed treatment.
- Keep daily notes about pain levels and whatever other negative impacts your injuries are having on your life.
- Sit back and heal while the Boley and AlDabbagh Law Firm takes care of the rest.