Skip to Content

FREE STRATEGY SESSIONS* | Call 702-435-3333

FAQ - Do You Handle Cases Outside of Las Vegas?

Q: I was in an accident in Boulder City. Can you take my case?

A: Absolutely! Many people have the misconception that an attorney’s license is specific to the city limits. Once an attorney is licensed in Nevada, they are qualified to represent clients in the entire State. It is the lawyer’s choice as to where he takes cases.

The following are areas of the State of Nevada in which we will accept a case, and their corresponding limitations:

Personal Injury

We take cases from the entire State of Nevada. The nature of personal injury cases does not tie us to the jurisdictional courts as much, so we are able to travel efficiently if we need to do so. Call us with any personal injury case in the entire State of Nevada.

Criminal Defense

We take cases from the entire Las Vegas valley, including Henderson, North Las Vegas, and the Las Vegas Metro areas. We serve the entirety of Clark County, including Boulder City and Mesquite. We have cases in Laughlin, and as far out of town as Goldfield, Nevada. Our firm has a substantial caseload in Pahrump, as well. We will answer questions for you about Reno, Carson City and Elko cases, but we will likely refer you to a quality criminal attorney in that area, as you would otherwise have to pay our travel expenses.